Friday, February 7, 2014

An Accute Craving for CHEEZE This Cold February Morning

It's really unexplainable.  Sometimes I wake up and absolutely have to have it.  Cheezecore.  I wasn't really into when I was partying a lot and it has become an acquired taste.  As I have mentally matured my tastes in rave music seems to have regressed in some ways, but I'm ok with it and have embraced it.  In all honesty, no other genre of music from the glory days do such a fitting job of taking me back and with that said I will always have a soft spot that it is piloted by a majestic unicorn for the stompy beats and euphoric melodies.  Below are some absolute timeless favorites.




Mornings like this set the precedent for the rest of the day.  It is a slam dunk that I will spend countless hours on youtube, discogs and various torrent sites gathering as much of this music as possible like a crack fiend digging through filthy shag carpeting for that last little sliver of rock. 

 




 And I shall leave you with this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment